Thursday, July 9, 2009

Spring Pool - 60 by Swimways

This 60 Easy Spring Pool by Swimways springs open in seconds and folds away easily for storage It measures 60 in diameter and is made of heavy duty vinyl and vinyl-nylon laminat Adult supervision recommended

Spring Pool - 60 by Swimways

Price : $26.95

Brand : Swimways

[ More Detail ]

Features

  1. Mesh carry and storage bag included.
  2. Spring construction for easy setup, storage and portability
  3. 100 gallon capacity, larger 60\" diameter
  4. Pack a pool to go or simply store it off your lawn.
  5. The most popular Spring Pool!

User Comment

Great little pool, trouble folding | Rating : 3 | on : 2009-06-29
This little pool is just right for my preschooler in our small yard. It sets up in a snap. The outer ring inflates in seconds, and then you just fill it up! The no-slip bottom is thick and seems durable- much nicer than in the hard plastic or inflatable pools I\'ve used. Putting it away- it does drain slowly if you rely only on the plug in the bottom, but you can squish down the sides to speed things along. However, I have yet to figure out how to fold it. The instructions say to hold the open pool with palms facing outward, bring hands together so that pool forms a \"taco,\" then overlap hands and pool will \"automatically\" close into three small circles. I can get to the taco point but nothing happens when I overlap my hands. I\'ve done left hand over right, right over left, overlapped horizontally, vertically- nothing happens, much less \"automatically.\" I\'m starting to feel silly standing in the yard trying to master this thing. I\'d still buy it again but I\'m frustrated by the folding. Seems like there could be slightly more info added to the instructions, and/or better photos.
The best kid pool ever! | Rating : 5 | on : 2008-08-31
The best kids pool ever. Its very easy to clean and put away. Highly recommended.
We love this pool! | Rating : 5 | on : 2008-06-30
We love this pool! Had one last year and wanted to replace it. I really should have kept the old one but I thought it was cheap enough and should have been easy to find. It is so easy to set up and has lasted great. It\'s big enough for all 3 of my kids (1, 3, 4) and the neighbors play in/with it, too. We set it up next to our small slide on the playset and they slide into it for great fun. Highly recommend! Only takes a minute or so to blow up the top part.
Easy to use and reliable | Rating : 5 | on : 2008-06-27
This setups in seconds, barely the ring to inflate. Reliable. I left it empty in the sun too many times so after a 3 summers, it dried out and cracked. I quickly got another one since the first did so well. Way better than the ones you have to inflate entirely.
Great pool!! | Rating : 5 | on : 2008-06-04
This is a great little pool. I am on my second pool, as well, but my first one lasted 3 years before the inflatable top ring was punctured. With my new pool, there are patches included, which I\'m going to use to patch my old pool--then give that to a friend. The great thing about this pool is that the only inflatable part is the top ring, so you have less chance of getting a hole in it. Of course, if you let your kids get too rowdy in it, and they are jumping on the inflatable ring, it will probably get punctured faster, so don\'t let them do that, and it will last a long time. For around $[...], you can\'t beat it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment