Thursday, July 9, 2009

International Playthings iPlay Baby Activity Pool Inflatable Pool w Sunshade

Little ones will make a splash in hot weather in a pool of their very own This Baby Activity Pool has a sunshade that looks like a fish and protects baby form harmful rays There are plenty of toys included with this pool to keep little hands busy Includes seven attachable pool toys Inflated size is approximately 47 25 x 47 25 x 33 5

International Playthings iPlay Baby Activity Pool Inflatable Pool w Sunshade

Price : $54.99

Brand : I-Play

[ More Detail ]

Features

  1. Slide-along flowers also float. *This is the perfect baby activity center for play inside the playro
  2. It has a star-shaped pool base and a floating, attachable, child-safe seashell mirror.
  3. It has 7 attachable pool toys including an attachable turtle with jingle ball, a wrap-around baby cr
  4. This inflatable pool with sunshade can be filled with play balls or water.
  5. The Baby Activity Pool is a baby activity and play center that is completely inflatable.

User Comment

Very cute, but SMALL | Rating : 5 | on : 2009-05-14
i got this for my daughter when she was 12 months. It\'s adorable and she really likes it. We filled it with balls since it was Christmas time. My only complaint is that it\'s a lot shorter than I thought it would be. She can\'t stand up without hitting her head on the top. One of the things I liked most was that it could provide her with some shade when used as a pool in the summer, but I don\'t see her fitting in it comfortably (height wise) when she\'s 18 months. I imagine it would be very good for babies who are just sitting to splash around in during the hot summer days.
Summer Fun in the Sun | Rating : 4 | on : 2009-05-03
My 7 month old daughter loves this pool. She\'s constantly splashing and grabbing the cute little toys that come with it. I like the semi-shade thing it has going on too. Good fun.
MY SON LOVES THIS POOL :) | Rating : 5 | on : 2009-04-27
My Son Loves This Pool Indoors And Outside!!!! We Have The Balls For Winter And We Use It With Water In The Summer :) This Is Our 2nd Summer With The Pool, And I Can\'t Wait For Our New Son Who\'s Coming In June To Go In The Pool :) The Pool Is 2 Cute!!!
Great buy at a great price | Rating : 5 | on : 2009-04-26
My niece and her parents LOVE this pool. It\'s great for both inside and out and is a great buy for the money. Very cute and easily blown up with our air mattress pump. Very stimulating for my niece and all of the big kids were excited about it, too.
Very cute and durable | Rating : 4 | on : 2009-04-13
I bought this pool for my 6mo old grandson this winter and filled it with balls and made it into a ball pit. He loved it. The pool is still inflated, so it has held up well. I plan on using it this summer and putting it outside with water in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment