Thursday, July 9, 2009

Intex Shady Beach Baby Pool

Great shaded cabana style pool for baby to use at the beach or backyard The extendable eave with hook and loop fastener will provide even more extended shade when needed or stow it up for a more open air view The floor is very comfortable due to the inflatable waffle texture Parents this cabana pool keeps kids cool and aids in blocking the sun There is an open fron entrance and 2 clear side windows and large clear back wall window with graphics and a vented roof It can be filled with up to 38 gallons of water to keep children cool or keep it empty for just fun play and shade on a hot sunny day Includes a repair patch kit Size 64 x 44 x 40 deflated height is 6

Intex Shady Beach Baby Pool

Price : $24.96

Brand : Intex

[ More Detail ]

Features

  1. Great for beach, park or backyard
  2. Inflatable waffle textured floor for comfort
  3. Open front with 3 clear sides
  4. Extendable shade with velcro closure
  5. Baby\'s own beach cabana

User Comment

SHADY OASIS !! | Rating : 4 | on : 2008-08-26


Great for kids to have some fun in their pool out of the sun on a hot day!



I was very surprised how well the canopy part of it stays up - I thought it wouldn\'t hold up, but it stays up perfectly, just like in the picture!



Took me a while to blow up by mouth, so I recommend a pump of some sort. I also had a problem with one of the valves not staying closed but after putting some muscle into it, got it to stay and I haven\'t had a problem with it since. (Maybe too much slobber on it? LOL)



Large pool which is nice. I just couldn\'t see buying an itty-bitty baby pool only to pack it away and buy another one once my 9 month old daughter was older. She does just fine in this one and has a blast in it.



I was afraid that it would be a little too hot under the pool canopy for her because it only has the one open side, but there are air holes throughout and they seem to do their job pretty well.



Perfect for my shadeless backyard! We can actually have fun outside now!







Shady Beach Baby Pool | Rating : 4 | on : 2008-08-01
Nice inflatable pool for the price. Has cushioned floor and wide cushioned sides. Canopy shields baby from sun on 3 sides and top and has air holes to enable air flow. Sections inflate separately. Pictures of starfish and seashells on sides are fun for baby. I bought this pool for my daughter, who was 15-18 months this summer. It is working out perfectly so far. We can both fit inside and splash together. I don\'t know if it will be around next summer (we leave it inflated and just empty it after each weekend use), but it is exactly what I was looking for at this point in time and for her age.
Love this pool! | Rating : 4 | on : 2008-07-23
This pool is GREAT! We have been using it for my 11 month old as a pool and also as a ball pit. He LOVES it! The sun shade is great for keeping his delicate skin away from the rays and it helps hold the ball inside (mostly...). The only I would have people be aware of is that this is a fairly large pool. It will take up some room to store if not deflated each time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment