Sunday, July 12, 2009

Inflatable Kid s Sun Shade Swimming Pool

66 Diameter x 18 H recommended ages 3 4 inflatable rings make for soft sides Kids love the bright colors Constructed of thick durable plastic for long-lasting outdoor use Use this item outdoors or indoors without the water features Fill this play center with ball pit balls to make a whole new play experience for indoors or outside at least 100 balls recommended 188 gallon water capacity repair patch included

Inflatable Kid s Sun Shade Swimming Pool

Price : $20.72

Brand : Intex

[ More Detail ]

Features

  1. Water Capacity: 102 Gallons at 80% Full
  2. Ideal for children ages 3 years and up!
  3. 10 ga. (0.25mm) Sides with 8 ga. (0.20mm) Floor
  4. Removable Sun Shade
  5. Inflated Size: 63.5\" x 63.5 x 13.5\" High Sides

User Comment

fun, entertaining | Rating : 4 | on : 2009-01-14
This thing is a decent size, plus my nephew loves it. I sat in it with him and i think its perfect for a hot summer :P
Fun sturdy toddler pool | Rating : 5 | on : 2007-06-16
I was happy that it was sturdy & quite roomy for just a kiddie pool. I bought this 2 years ago, but I only paid 25 bucks for it. But even if I needed another it is still worth the 39.95 here. It is still holding up well, so into the third summer, this price still is a good deal. And my children have fun. Canopy velcros on & stays put until you take it off. And I would like to say again it is ROOMY for a kiddie pool.

Hope this review was of help. As far as the 5 star educational value I gave it...well, it\'s as sturdy pool my children have FUN in & FUN is what\'s important!

0 comments:

Post a Comment