Monday, July 13, 2009

Snapset Pool

8 x 18 451 gallon - 8X18SUNFISH SNAPSET POOL Pool for ages 3 and up A Snap to set-up - no inflating required Just unroll and fill with water Repair patch included

Snapset Pool

Price : $24.39

Brand : Intex Recreation

[ More Detail ]

Features

  1. KW\'s: child pool snapset kid swimming
  2. 8X18SUNFISH SNAPSET POOL

User Comment

Difficult to set up | Rating : 3 | on : 2007-12-01
Based on the product\'s description as a \"snap\" to set up, I had assumed that the walls of the pool would be rigid and would make it fairly simple to prepare. This was not the case. I purchased this pool for use in my photography studio to do model portraits on the surface of the water, so the stability of the design is of particular importance to me. The pool arrived folded up in a tiny box, and once removed it was very difficult to unfold. It is impossible to set the pool up by yourself, you will need the assistance of one or two other people there to hold the walls up and attempt to straighten it out. Even as the water filled the pool, the walls do not stay up and the bottom of the pool does not straighten out. In my case, this meant I had to add a backdrop to the bottom of the pool to cover up the folds of plastic. I also spilled a significant amount of water in my studio during both the filling and draining process. If you are outdoors in the summer, I imagine this isn\'t a huge concern, but for me this was a definite problem. The pool will not fit back into the box it arrived in, and I cannot even fit it into a large plastic container.



In short, this is a decent pool for a family who is not too concerned with ease of setup and doesn\'t mind spilling a lot of water in their yard in the process.
Keeps you cool | Rating : 4 | on : 2007-09-23
I have no small children. I bought this pool so I could sit in my small backyard and put my feet in it while I read one of the many books I have from Amazon.

It is very awkward to handle alone and I am trying to figure out how to store it.
Great.. | Rating : 5 | on : 2007-09-16
I ordered this pool because it doesn\'t inflate like the last kiddie pool we had, which i had to throw away.. birds were landing on it & drinking out of it and they popped tiny little holes in the pool. (I couldn\'t find the holes to patch.. just as well.) It only lasted 2 summers.



Pool arrived in record time, even though it was standard shipping. Pool is a little hard to get standing when new, i needed 3 plastic chairs to keep it up while filling it with water. Once filled it stays up fine.



The one i recieved has fish on it.. VERY cute. It shipped in original box. I would reccomend this to people with children as it isn\'t very tall. (kiddie pool) It arrived fed-x at night, but my kids were playing in it the next day. The kids love it!





UPDATE: October 05, 2007-

Ok we have not had this pool long at all (not even a month yet) and it has been used normally.. and the pool has had holes already where water is leaking out! (Defective??) Anyway, i bought a patch kit and fixed the holes.. but there are always more to be found every few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment